hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Friday, October 21, 2005
Friday, October 21, 2005
It has happened. Again. I didn't think it will happen ever since that 3 months break but apparently...I thought wrong.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
...........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
I sprained my leg.
Well. Actually, I thought I fractured it because I distinctly heard and
felt a crack on my left metatarsel
(did i spell that correctly?) . And the bone was protuding out more than the right side and there was slight discoloration.
I had to limp all the way to the dental clinic and back! And pass by lots of senior citizens listening to birds or just hanging about who either stared or gave me sympathetic looks.
I spent a grueling, agonising 10 minutes or so in the chinese physician place where he pulled, pushed, squeezed...and oh, I don't know what else he did...while I sweat it out and gripped the chair till my hands turn white. And I couldn't even make a sound...
Now the foot is super swollen.
And I walk about like I had gout.
And half the time, my mouth is hanging open and I'm perspiring because moving my leg
hurts like nobody's business.I look like a fool!! I shall isolate myself at home and watch kids central. Feel free to call or sms me.